We’re challenging the way people think about their money. We’re simplifying and personalizing responsible investing in order to help build a community of mindful investors; investors who not only measure performance in profit and return but who are conscious of their investments’ impact on society. We believe that together, we can become change agents for society, influencing company behavior to build a better world.
More from our founders
Every day, we’re bombarded with new information about the social and environmental costs of our purchases, information that helps us make responsible spending decisions. But what if we want to make responsible investing decisions?
If you’re really wealthy, you can hire an asset manager to invest your money your way. But if you’re like the rest of us, there may not be as many options. For the most part, you either try to do it yourself, or opt for cookie-cutter solutions that may not focus on financials or fully align with your personal values.
That’s why we built Censible - because we believe there should be a simple way for you to grow your wealth while investing according to your personal values.
Click below to learn more about us!
- 8 years in investment management at Martin Investment Management and W. H. Trading
- Dartmouth College, Thayer School of Engineering, B.E.
Dartmouth College, A.B., Engineering, Mathematics
CRISTHIAN DICK, CAIA
- 15 years in quantitative trading at Prime International Trading and W.H. Trading
- Founded D.P. Trading
Illinois Institute of Technology, M.S., Financial Markets
Kalamazoo College, B.A., Economics & Business
- FinTech Marketer, previously at Sindeo
- Yale University, B.A.
JULIE DICK, ESQ.
Head of Environmental, Social, Governance Research
- 15 years in environmental law at Everglades Law Center and Nijman Franzetti, LLP
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, J.D., Environmental and Energy Law
Kalamazoo College, B.A., Political Science & Envinronmental Studies